Saturday, January 4, 2014

getting ready for christmas in cambo

Some adventures and happening during the weeks leading up to Christmas break!


One morning, Kim decided to conserve her leg energy by holding on to our tuk tuk.


Carol, our principal, and the TAs from our campus who graduated from their second level of teaching training! So proud of them.


View of the river from behind the Cambodiana hotel.


Pretty sure that moto was about to fall over. I am so impressed every day. 


Knyom jo jet nom cookies!!


We happened upon a demonstration near the monument.


"Do you think it's ok if I sit on this moto that's not mine?"- Kim
I just love her.


My favorite meal at Sister's: bacon, grilled cheese, and homemade fries. 


Found this little gem the other day.


For our Asian Hope Christmas party, we made about a million and a half of these.


It's time to get real: this is what my desk looked like on the last day of school.


The kids did such a great job at their Christmas production!


 Becca and I were the greeters at the AH party. It was great fun!


I'll leave you with this: Becca discovered she had squished/murdered a lizard in her door frame. How long had it been there? We will never know. Our sweet house helper laughed and cleaned it off for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment