Saturday, March 22, 2014

to the place i belong

I guess I'm on a roll. When we got back from our vacation, we noticed our neighbors had set up their fish-drying table outside our house. Yummy. Personal space here is not a thing. 


Our first day back at school after the vacation, we walked out to this little fella. 
Let's call him Ratatouille. 

That night, my room became the favorite hangout of every bee within a five-mile radius. It was bizzare. Thankfully, I had a full can of Raid handy and I went to battle. Here's some of the carnage: 


Last week we had a little fun with graphing. Did I mention how much I love third grade?



The first rain of the year happened Friday morning, marking the start of Rainy Season. Hooray for less dust in the air! When it rains here, it pours. Every single time. 

Thank you to everyone who has donated school supplies for our school! Crayola markers and Elmer's glue sticks make our teacher hearts SO happy! 

Peace and blessings, y'all.

M


No comments:

Post a Comment